Friday, January 7, 2011

DJ Emir Santana Official Blog

DJ Emir Santana Official Blog



Welcome to my official blog. I have set this blog up at the request of some fans that wanted to know more about my travels, experiences and news related to my mixtapes, designs and tours. I'll try and post what I can, whenever I remember to or get a chance to. I of course will have a ton of stuff to write about past experiences like my Trip to China, my tour through Mexico, deejaying for the Iditarod after partiesin Alaska, deejaying on the Island of Grenada etc... For now this is my introductory post, I will have much more to say in future posts.



- DJ Emir Santana




DJ Emir Santana is available for DJ Bookings across the United States and around the world

call 303-995-0875 to book DJ Emir today.

No comments:

Post a Comment