Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mixtapes That Move You

These days there seems to be an excessive amount of people that use the word "Mixtape" way too loosely. Often they are referring to nothing more than just a compilation of songs. Just know that when I create a mixtape or am talking about one of my own mixtapes it is always in reference to a superbly mixed DJ Mix set of choice songs that will ultimately move you.

Two of my own Mixtape Fans' favorites are my Batman Mixtape and My Michael Jackson Mixtape

DJ Emir Batman Mixtape available at www.djemir.com/batman-mixtape.html

DJ Emir Batman Mixtape available at www.djemir.com/batman-mixtape.html

DJ Emir Michael Jackson Mixtape available at www.djemir.com/michaeljackson-mixtape.html

You can pick up both of these hot mixtapes, as well as many others, at www.djemir.com 

1 comment:

  1. I absolotely just love your Michael Jackson mixtape! The mixes are legit and the whole CD bangs from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete