Thursday, December 8, 2011

Flyer Design for Friday Night Swag Party Tacoma Washington

Flyer Design for Friday Night Swag Party Tacoma Washington

Friday Night December 9th 2011 West Coast Will is hosting the Friday Night Swag party at Club Vanity
5602 South Washington St. WA 98409

This event is 21 and over with ID / $5 Admisson Before 11pm / $10 Admisson After 11pm 
VIP Tables available Call will at 253-228-0367


Both sets of flyer designs I did for Will's parties (The Black Friday Party and The Friday Night Swag Party) have become my personal favorites out of all my recent designs. I consider them a quantum leap in my overall design skills and judging by a few fliers I have created since, I suspect there are even greater flyer designs to come yet.

If you would like to be a part of my next quantum leap forward in Flyer Design and have us create an amazing flyer design for you call 303-995-0875

Friday Night Swag Party Flyer Design (Front and Back)
Flyer design by DJ Emir Santana www.djemir.com/designs.html 303-995-0875

1 comment: