Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DJ Emir Mixtapes And Design Blog on Wordpress

I started a blog a long time ago on MSN, I guess they integrated with WordPress and released web blog control to Word Press so no I have a word press site and decided to re-design that blog and start posting a little more often again. You can check out the official DJ Emir WordPress Blog at http://djemir.wordpress.com/

Between the two blogs and of course the main DJ Emir Website at www.djemir.com I plan to make sure I keep my loyal mixtape fans appraised of new mixtape releases, out of state tour dates, special shows, Denver club nights, pictures, flyer designs and remix projects.

If anyone needs flyer designs, a hot DJ for an event or nightclub, or is in need of a website design call 303-995-0875 or email: "design @ djemir.com" (remove the spaces around the @ symbol)

While I have recently redesigned both of my blogs, I know my own DJ Emir website has been needing a major site overhaul for the better part of a year at this point. However, I'm currently busy designing and doing upkeep for a few other sites right now including www.DiamondTalent.com and www.CandieeShopLingerie.com as well as preparing my taxes for the year, so my own website update will have to come at a later time.

Hunks The Show Website Design

Candiee Shop Lingerie Website Design

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your blog I have read and i am very much thankful for this post I am enjoying your blog always like Mixtapes .

    Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete